Welcome to GraceMed Health Clinic
We are a Christ-centered, non-profit community health center providing compassionate, accessible, high-quality health care.
We accept Medicare, HealthWave, Medicaid and most commercial health insurances. Patients without health insurance are charged for services on a sliding fee scale based on household income. Browse through the menu options above or call us to see how we can help meet your health care needs.
To show and share the love of Jesus Christ by providing compassionate, accessible, high-quality health care for residents in the communities we serve.
GraceMed Expands Service to Topeka
As of July 1, the two Shawnee County Community Health Centers in Topeka have become a part of GraceMed Health Clinic, Inc.
At GraceMed, we’re all about Kansans helping Kansans to serve Topeka’s community health needs better. Down the road, we’ll employ more of Shawnee County’s residents in our clinics, fewer uninsured residents will seek care in local emergency rooms, and employers will appreciate having a healthier workforce.
You can continue to see your current medical provider at the same health clinic where you have always gone and new patients are welcome at GraceMed. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance. We also offer a sliding fee scale for uninsured patients.
GraceMed Capitol Family Clinic
1615 SW 8th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66606
Hours of Operation
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri from 8am to 5pm
Thu from 10am to 7pm
GraceMed Highland Park Family Clinic
2025 SE California Ave.
Topeka, KS 66607
Hours of Operation
Mon, Wed, Fri from 8am to 5pm
Tue, Thu from 8am to 7pm
For Appointments, Call 785 861-8800
Click Here to Learn More
Online Patient Portal
- Receive email reminders for upcoming appointments
- View visit summaries online
- Find a list of providers
- Receive messages from GraceMed
- Receive health reminders regarding important chronic care appointments
Notify the front desk staff at your next appointment if you are interested in registering for the patient portal. If you are already registered, click here to log-in
GraceMed Meyer Family Clinic at Wichita West High School now open!
Located at 755 W. Lincoln. Call 866-2000 for medical or dental appointments.
2015 – An exciting year of growth and maturity for GraceMed. In addition to adding new service sites, we have enhanced the quality of care we provide our patients, we continue to add dedicated providers and staff members to our team and we are positioned to provide additional services for more patients in 2016. Here are a few of the projects we are working on for next year:
- We have added space for a second optometrist to reduce waiting times for vision care.
- We have added space to establish an in-house pharmacy for our patients.
- We continue to expand our health home initiative to help our patients navigate local social service agencies for the programs they need.
- We will open a new clinic near Twin Lakes with COMCARE to provide integrated primary care with behavioral health services.
- We will break ground on a new ‘hub’ clinic at the south YMCA campus with plans to open this new facility before the end of 2016.
- We anticipate the announcement of a successful federal grant award to expand the pro vision of substance abuse services for our patients.
- We expect an opportunity to expand the GraceMed health care ministry to Topeka, KS by the middle of 2016.
Through all these additions, we will continue to share the love of Jesus Christ by providing compassionate, accessible, high quality health care for area residents. We continue to appreciate your prayer support and, for many of you, your financial support to ensure everyone who walks through our clinic doors has access to quality health care.