2018 Say Grace Race Registration
Stay tuned for online registration options for the 2018 Say Grace Race.
Register in person
You will be able to register in person for the race at any one of these three locations in Wichita:
For those of you who have registered for the race in previous years, please note that there is no Double Gobble this year.
- Fleet Feet West – 2556 N. Maize Rd.
- Fleet Feet East – 2350 N. Greenwich
- First Gear – 111 N. Mosley
- $30 before November 1
- $35 November 1st–22nd
- $40 on race day
- Kids age 5-15: $15
You can also register as a team, if you have at least four (4) registered participants. Be sure to include your team name in the space provided on the registration form above.
After you have registered online or in-person, you can pick up your registration packet early at these dates and locations:
- Tuesday, November 21st at Fleet Feet East from 11am–7pm
- Wednesday, November 22nd at Fleet Feet West from 11am–5pm
You can also pick up your packet the morning of the race at the GraceMed race site. Packets will be available for pick up from 8am–9:15am.
We have many opportunities available to volunteer at the race. Even though the event takes place on Thanksgiving morning, it usually concludes well before noon, so there’s still plenty of time for the holiday festivities!
Some examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- Course Set-up: These volunteers help set up cones, barricades, etc. around the race course. Once the race course is set, they’re free to go, or to stay and help with something else or cheer on the race participants.
- Costumed Greeters: Dress up as a Pilgrim or turkey in GraceMed-supplied outfits, then greet participants and help foster a fun, Thanksgiving ambiance.
- Course Direction: These volunteers stand in locations along the course to keep the runners from veering down the wrong street. They’re usually in small groups, so you can volunteer to do this job with your friends.
- Refreshments: Prepare cut fruit or organize the tables before the event then distribute refreshments (usually fruit, muffins and water) to participants as they finish the race.
- Water Station: Keep our runners hydrated, handing cups of water to them as they pass by on their way to the finish line.
All volunteers receive a special t-shirt to wear at the event, post-race refreshments, and more.
Make a Contribution
Want To Contribute Instead Of Running?
If running is not your thing, please know that your donation to the Say Grace Race will still be gratefully received. Just send your donation using the secure form below. Then, if you would like to come out and be a part of the festivities from the sidelines, we're thankful to have you!