What You Can Do With Our Patient Portal
- Receive reminders for upcoming appointments by email
- View visit summaries
- Find providers
- Receive messages from GraceMed
- Receive health reminders regarding important chronic care appointments
The patient portal isn’t meant to handle emergencies. In an emergency, call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room.
Registration & Access
Each member of your family must have their own individual Patient Portal account, as all messages and information transmitted become part of your permanent health record.
How to create an account
When you register for the patient portal, you will:
- Create a password that includes a mix of numbers, symbols, and mixed case letters. As you create your password, the system will show you how strong it is. We recommend creating a strong password to help secure your information.
- Choose a security question and answer. You’ll need to enter the answer to log in to the portal in the future.
- Accept a consent form.
If you need help with the patient portal, you can speak with staff at the front desk of your clinic for more information.
Accessing Your Account
If you forget your password, select the “forgot password” link on the login page. Once you’ve answered a few questions, you’ll be able to create a new password and access your account.
After 8 failed login attempts, your account will be automatically locked. If your account is locked, you’ll need to bring an ID to your GraceMed clinic to verify your account.
Your information is extremely secure. The information on the Portal is merely a snapshot of your medical record, not the actual record.
If you believe your patient portal account has been accessed by someone else, call us immediately. We will disable your account and, if you would like to continue using the patient portal, we’ll issue you a new username and password at your next clinic visit.