Run The Race, Then Feed Your Face.
Coming to the race
No time like the present to run for GraceMed. This year the race will be a true labor of love – for running, for the tradition of being together with family and friends, and for GraceMed and its mission to care for the underserved. There will be no official posting of times and awarding of trophies. Unofficially, we do invite you to post pictures of your family on our Facebook page and share your times as well as anything else about your run.
Our Top 10 List of Places to Run
- Chisholm Creek Park: Just south of K96 & Woodlawn
- Riverside Parks: Start at the Keeper of the Plains Monument
- Arkansas River: Start at Exploration Place
- Sedgwick County Park: Start at 21st and North Shore Drive
- College Hill: Start at Douglas & Clifton
- Red Bud Trail: Murdock & I-35
- Douglas Design District: Start at Douglas & Washington
- Prairie Sunset Trail: Start at Pawnee Prairie Park, 2625 S. Tyler
- Swanson Park: Midway between 13th & Central on Maize Rd.
- Gypsum Creek Bike Path: E. MacArthur Rd and I-35