By submitting personal information to GraceMed, you (the donor) consent to the terms and conditions of this policy and to our processing of personal information for the purposes stated below.
Personal information is any and all information that identifies the individual. This may include name, address, phone number, employer, and email address.
Here are some ways we may collect your information:
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for a fundraising event to benefit GraceMed
- We may collect your name, home and/or office address, employer, email address, telephone number and payment information (such as personal bank name, routing and account numbers, debit card account & expiration date), when you make a donation on our website, over the phone, when dropping off a donation at one of our clinic offices, or when mailing a check to us.
- We may identify and/or collect personal information, such as name, email address, or location data through our website when you make a donation, sign up for a newsletter, register for an event, or navigate to our website by clicking one of our survey or newsletter links.
Use And Disclosure Of Personal Information
- We will not sell or trade any of your personal information, collected on our website, through personal meeting or conversations, or through any other fundraising or business activities with anyone or any other entity.
- We will not send you mailings or emails on behalf of other organizations or agencies.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us written permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information (such as bank account number), billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration payment.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights, or to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use your personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected from you in the course of processing a donation, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit card or debit card on our website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supply to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
Donor Communications | Right To Change Information Or Opt-Out
You have the right to review or change information we have collected about you. To do so, contact us in writing at: GraceMed Health Clinic, Inc.; Attention: Director of Development, 1122 N. Topeka St., Wichita, KS 67214. We can only accept change requests to personal information by mail. Once the change has been completed, we will mail you a confirmation letter of the change and effective date.
Donors to the organization may receive ongoing forms of communication from GraceMed, including but not limited to:
- GraceMed newsletters
- fundraising event opportunities
- special giving opportunities such as capital campaigns
- holiday giving appeals
- special announcements
You have the right to opt-out of receiving these communications from us. If you have donated by mail or in person and wish to opt-out, please contact GraceMed’s Director of Development by phone, email, or in writing at the address noted above. You will receive a written confirmation from the Director of Development of the date of removal of your personal information from our mailing lists.
When you make a donation on our website, you can choose whether you wish to receive our newsletter and other communications as a part of your online donation process. If you choose to receive future communications from us, we may use your information to contact you. If you have questions about how we use donor information submitted through the website, email Nancy Duling, Director of Development.
Access To Donor Information And Management
We use software systems to collect and maintain your personal donor information. These services are password protected and are used by a limited number of authorized individuals.
Last updated: August 11th, 2017
We reserve the right to change donor and other digital privacy policies. When we do, we’ll note the last update in the relevant privacy section of our website.
For changes to this policy that may be less restrictive on our use or disclosure of your personal information, we will:
get your consent in advance by sending a notice to your primary email address or home address
place a prominent notice on our website
HRSA/FTCS Deemed Facility
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. Covered individuals include both employed and FTCA sponsored volunteers.
Este centro de salud recibe financiamiento de la Secretaria de Salud y Servicios Humanos (HHS) y tiene un estatus de consideración bajo la ley de Servicios De Salud Federales (PHS) con respecto a ciertos reclamos por cuestiones de salud o en relación a la salud, incluyendo reclamos que incluyan negligencia médica contra el centro de salud o individuos cubiertos. Individuos cubiertos incluye empleados y voluntarios patrocinados por FTCA.
For more information, please contact the GraceMed Privacy Officer by calling (316) 866-2000.