Join us as we celebrate the opening of our new Capitol Family Clinic. We'll begin with opening remarks at 4:15, followed by tours of the new, 23,000 square foot facility, including:
- 24 medical exam rooms and a procedure room
- A lab
- A collaborative workspace for staff
- 14 operatories for dental services
- Two consultation suites for behavioral health
- A community room for meetings and trainings
- Shawnee County HealthAccess, which will continue to have onsite staff at Capitol Family Clinic
We also plan to add podiatry and vision services, as well as an on-site pharmacy where patients will be able to fill prescriptions from their GraceMed providers.
Fundraising efforts continue
We're still seeking donations for Project Wellspring, the capital campaign to fund the building of this new clinic.
The original campaign goal was $3.94M plus $930,000 for the first school-based clinic. GraceMed received a challenge grant from the Mabee Foundation. The grant requires that the campaign raise $3.4M by October 2018 to receive the $500,000 from the foundation.
We now need less than $320,000 to ensure receipt of the challenge grant.
A number of companies, organizations, individuals and foundations have graciously supported the campaign so far, including:
- Shawnee County Board of County Commissioners
- Stormont Vail Health
- Capitol Federal® Foundation
- Security Benefit Corporation
- Lewis H. Humphreys Charitable Trust
- Gage Center Dental Group PA
- St. Francis Health Center Foundation
- The Sunderland Foundation
- AIM 5 Foundation
- Health Resources Services Administration - Health Infrastructure Improvement Grant (HRSA-HIIP)
Permanent recognition of all donors will be presented on the Hopecare Cross in the patient waiting area/lounge. We will recognize all donors at a future celebration when we reach our campaign goal.
To arrange a media tour, contact Alice Weingartner at (785) 478-5901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.