About the Position
Dependent on Experience
Reports to Accounting Manager
Reports to Accounting Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tracks Accounts Payables: verifies coding and authorization of submitted invoices, including expense reports, in an accurate and timely manner; enters into accounting system all vendor invoices on a daily basis; ensures that all support documents are attached in accordance with purchasing policies and procedures
- Completes daily deposit for Wichita area clinics. Logs and reconciles individual ECW reports to actual activity
- Reconciles cash receipts and credit card activity for each staff receiving patient payments. Reconciles payments included in the daily deposit and daily mail log
- Processes check runs per established time frames
- Prepares general, routine correspondence or spreadsheets such as memoranda, letters, contracts and forms
- Performs basic clerical duties such as filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying
- Maintains filing system for section paperwork, some of which may be confidential in nature
- Solves routine problems and answers questions
- Performs word processing or data entry on a personal computer terminal
Experience & Qualifications
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college accounting courses preferred
- Working knowledge of Sage 100 accounting software highly preferred
- A minimum of two years of A/R and A/P experience required
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment, including computers, copiers, and other standard office equipment
- Understanding of ethics of confidentiality required
- Understanding of basic mathematical concepts required
- Must be able to exhibit strong attention to detail
- Ability to strongly embrace and personify the mission and values of GraceMed with socio-economic and cultural sensitivity in mind
- Must display good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to professionally receive and follow oral instructions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to work independently, organize, monitor, and adjust work as necessary to ensure accuracy and timeliness
Work Environment & Schedule
Administrative office environment. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Bending, stooping, and lifting (up to 50lbs.) may be required. Ability to read computer screens for extended periods of time. Interaction with physicians, patients and other office personnel. Must have visual acuity and manual dexterity to interface with computer. Must have auditory acuity to handle phone calls.
Full-time, schedule varies.
As an employee of GraceMed Health Clinic, Inc., you are bound by principles of medical ethics. You have both a legal and moral obligation to protect the privacy of our patients. In the course of your work, you will have access to confidential information regarding patients, and/or the practices’ confidential business. It is essential that you refrain from any discussions regarding personal information about a patient, a patient’s condition, a patient’s finances, proprietary company information, and/or the practices’ confidential business with any third person. This includes, but is not limited to, other employees, your spouse, family or friends.
Confidentiality is so important that any breach of this policy will be considered grounds for termination. Review and signature of the Agreement is a condition of employment. Successful skills testing, drug screening, and a background check are required for employment.